I realize it's been a hot minute since my last post, but I'm back and excited to share with you ten of my favorite things from the year. From beauty and health products to home needs, I found a handful of fabulous new must-haves. There's something special for everyone, and all of these items are great for gift giving this holiday season!
1. Mary's Nutritionals Elite Compound, $50: Mary’s Nutritionals all-natural Topical Compound contains 100mg of hemp extract and should be applied locally to muscles, joints or any tender areas. I use Mary's compound for hand and lower back pain after a long workday. This compound rub can also be applied to your lower abdomen come that time of the month to help with cramps.
2. Indigo Wild Zum Mist Lavender Spray, $11: I found this gem at Sprout's Farmer's Market, and I've been addicted ever since. Lavender is best known for reducing stress and relaxing the mind and body. With all-natural ingredients, made from 100% pure essential oils, contains no chemicals emulsifiers, I use this anywhere and everywhere. It's best for clothes, linens, in your bathroom, kitchen, car, and, on your body.
3. The Longevity Book by Cameron Diaz & Sandra Bark, $28: I stepped foot into my thirties this year. I don't know what it is, but I'm telling you, there's just something about being in my thirties that has made me a much smarter and stronger person. It's also inspired me to get more in tune with my body. This book provides a comprehensive overview of the female body over time. Make this book your New Year must-read, and hey, gift it to a friend also!
4. Tom's Of Maine Toothbrush, $14: Tom's Of Maine toothbrush is a must-have for all you beauties out there. The toothbrush has a recyclable plant-based handle made from renewable castor oil plants instead of petroleum. The bristles are dye-free, no BPA or artificial colors, and comes in soft or medium. It's lightweight and has become my new favorite toothbrush.
5. Tom's Of Maine Toothpaste, $6: With a good toothbrush, you need a great toothpaste. Tom's Of Maine has a collection of toothpaste to choose from, so you find the one that fits your needs. They have options with fluoride and fluoride-free. My favorite is the antiplaque and whitening. And, both of these Tom's Of Maine items are perfect for stocking stuffers!
6. Knock Knock 'All Out Of' Notepad, $8: Ever since I stumbled upon this Knock Knock notepad, I've kept myself pretty organized with home food and supplies. Vegetables, fruits, condiments, snacks, you name it, this list has it, and if it doesn't, there's room to add! There's a magnet on the back for fridge placement, so whenever I'm out of something, I check it off the list. It's that simple and importantly convenient for all your kitchen needs.
7. Avocado Saver, $15: I recently confessed on Instagram that I eat half an avocado a day. They're good for you and delicious. To help store the other half, I use an avocado saver. A kitchen must-have for all avocados lovers. I got mine from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
8. Hollow Ceramic Pipe, $58: This piece speaks for itself with its beauty. Hollow smoking pipes are modern pieces of art, and the one shown has a shape that reminds me of stone. I have two pipes from their collection, and both have never clogged. Clean lines, smooth, and they're 100% made in the USA.
9. Marc Jacobs Nylon Backpack, $195: Perfect for every adventure from commuting your laptop to a cafe for work to weekend getaways, this nylon backpack is spacious as it is stylish. It has a two-way zip-around closure, two exterior zip pockets to store your phone and keys for easy access, and adjustable, padded back straps. It comes in other colors and also mini size!
10. Dyson v7 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum, $300: Step into adulthood and invest in a Dyson vacuum. I have the Dyson v7 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum, and it's one of the best items I've ever purchased for my home. This vacuum efficiently removes dirt and dust and most importantly pet hair, and is excellent for all floors and carpets.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Mary's Nutritionals Elite Compound
Indigo Wild Zum Mist Lavender Spray
The Longevity Book
Tom's Of Maine Toothbrush
Tom's Of Maine Toothpaste
Knock Knock 'All Out Of' Notepad
Hollow Ceramic Pipe
Marc Jacobs Nylon Backpack
Dyson v7 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum