Walking through Seattle and arriving at a seasonal decorated quiet cafe, gave me a warm, giddy school girl feeling inside and I realized I had the biggest smile on my face. This is probably, no wait...this IS the happiness I have ever been in my life. Being in this cafe got me reflecting back on my year. The year certainly had its ups and downs but I'm looking forward to all the exciting adventures ahead.
Here are my 15 reflections from 2015:
1. When you've found your calling in life, that's when the magic happens.
2. Vacations are necessary, even if it's a weekend getaway.
3. Crying is allowed, whether it's on your birthday or not.
4. Karma is real.
5. Enjoy the company and/or the scenery without any electronics.
6. Friends come and go, and you can't control it no matter how hard you try.
7. If you're not happy single, you won't be happy in a relationship.
8. Skip the warning when someone asks for your opinion and/or advice. Be blunt and honest.
9. Debt can be conquered.
10. Losing weight doesn't mean you’re fit or healthy.
11. Having manners is attractive, to everyone.
12. Long distance relationships can work.
13. Educate yourself on protecting/saving our animals and planet. Every action taken matters.
14. Forgiveness is important. As Carrie Bradshaw once said, "Its forgiveness."
15. Live a positive lifestyle. Kick the negative influencers out of your life. Trust me, you'll wish you had done it sooner.
What are some of your reflections looking back on 2015?! Share in the comments below!